Natural Supplements for Horses
Our Natural Supplements for Horses are the very best you can find. We use only human grade natural herbal ingredients that are proven safe and effective.
When you’re looking for a home remedy for common health problems in your Horses, our herbal supplements offer prevention and treatment solutions without a prescription.
We offer a natural alternative to modern pharmaceuticals, our natural herbs for horses help restore horse health in a holistic, organic way.
- Hand Blended Herbal Horse Supplements
- Packed Fresh Same Day They Ship
- No Fillers
- Non GMO Ingredients
- Pelletized for Horses
- Concentrated Formula Saves Money
Our Herbal Supplements for Horses are Hand Blended & Packed Fresh the Day they Ship
We don’t use fillers in our Herbal Horse Supplements, instead we’ve figured out a way to pelletize the herbs for horses into a concentrated formula that contains only what your horse needs, and nothing they don’t.
This means a higher quality supplement, lower daily dosage, and that means you save money. You’re gonna appreciate the difference.
Now that you’ve decided to take control of the health of your Horse naturally, it feel’s good to get it right.
Best Selling Natural Equine Supplements
Supplements like our natural horse wormer, natural fly control, herbal bute alternative, kelp and natural cushings treatment for horses are just a few of our best selling herbal supplements for horses.
Let’s face it, there’s lots of natural horse supplements on the market you can choose from. Hey, we get it. You wanna know you’re doing the very best for your equine friend.
You can forget to worry, knowing we choose the highest quality ingredients for all of our products, and they do what we say. So when you click the “add to cart” button you’ll feel safe knowing you’re choosing the very best herbs for your horse.
- Liver Cleanse Naturally-Liver Detox for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Super Immune Naturally-Immune Supplement for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- HerbaWorm Naturally-Herbal Horse Wormer$69.95 – $99.95
- Cushings Free Naturally-Natural Cushing’s Treatment for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Moody Mare Free Naturally-Natural Hormonal Balance for Mares$69.95 – $99.95
- Better Hoof Naturally- Natural Hoof Supplement for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Ulcer Free Naturally-Natural Ulcer Treatment for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Calm Horse Naturally-Calming Supplement for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Sugar Balance Naturally-IR Insulin Resistance in Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Thrush Free Naturally-Thrush Treatment for Horses$19.95
- Bug Zap Naturally Garlic for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Worm Free Naturally Plus-Natural Dewormer for Horses$26.95 – $71.95
- Eye Support Naturally-Uveitis Treatment for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Kelp for Horses-Sea Kelp Naturally (pellets)$69.95 – $99.95
- Sea Salt Naturally-Himalayan Salt for Horses$41.95
- Natural Fly Spray for Horses (concentrate)$29.95 – $104.95
- Herbal Bute Naturally-Bute Alternative for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Allergy Free Naturally for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Circu-Flow Naturally (Cipex) Anti Inflammatory for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Worm Free Naturally-Natural Horse DeWormer$29.95 – $69.95
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to see results from the herbal supplements for my horse, dog or cat?
While pharmaceuticals are designed to address symptoms, herbal supplements work on the underlying cause to restore balance to the body, relieving symptoms instead of just masking them. How long that takes varies from animal to animal. We recommend at least 30 days to determine the efficacy of the herbs although most customers report results come much quicker.
Will I get faster results if I double the dose of the herbal supplements for my horse?
Not necessarily. We have carefully formulated the dosage for horses in our herbal supplements for optimum results. However, dosage may need to be adjusted according to the size of the animal, or acute situations. You can safely double the dosage also called a “loading dose” in the beginning if you feel you need to. Once symptoms subside, return to regular, or maintenance dosage recommendation.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Try your best not to, since it’s vital to use the herbs regularly for best results. If you miss a dose of the herbal supplement for your horse, dog or cat, give that dose as soon as you realize it. Or you can safely double the next scheduled dose.