Natural Herbal Supplements for Horses, Dogs & Cats
Join The Natural Movement!
Our Herbal Supplements for horses, dogs, and cats are:
- 100% Naturally Sourced
- Made in the USA
- No Artificial, GMO, or Unnecessary Ingredients
When you’re looking for a home remedy for common health problems in your Horses, Dogs and Cats, our herbal supplements offer prevention and treatment solutions without a prescription.
Pharmaceutical drugs are chemicals that only mask symptoms, weaken the immune system and have serious side effects.
In contrast Mother Nature gives us safe and effective natural alternatives to drugs that support our bodies to heal themselves.
When you decide to take control of the health of your 4-legged best friend, it feel’s good to get it right.
Only the Best Herbs and Natural Supplements for Horses, Dogs, and Cats
We create and source the highest quality natural herbal supplements specifically for those of you who demand natural plant derived alternative options for the health of your 4-legged friends.
We believe plants have a unique intelligence that the body can use to regulate imbalances and restore health.
With our world today so full of toxic chemicals, drugs and poisonous pesticides we believe they are extremely harmful to you and your pets and are also harming our beautiful planet.
Best Selling Products
- HerbaWorm Naturally-Herbal Cat DeWormer$34.95
- Cushings Free Naturally-Natural Cushing’s Treatment for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Bug Zap Naturally-Natural Flea Prevention$36.95 – $49.95
- Sugar Balance Naturally-IR Insulin Resistance in Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Sea Kelp Naturally-Kelp for Cats (16oz)$29.95
- Bug Zap Naturally Garlic for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- HWF HeartWorm Free-Natural Heartworm Treatment$44.95 – $119.95
- Herbal Bute Naturally-Bute Alternative for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Circu-Flow Naturally (Cipex) Anti Inflammatory for Horses$69.95 – $99.95
- Worm Free Naturally-Natural Horse DeWormer$29.95 – $69.95
Natural Horse Products
A Natural alternative to modern pharmaceuticals, our natural herbal horse supplements relieve common horse problems in a holistic, organic way.
Natural Cat Products
Whether it’s a natural cat wormer you’re looking for or natural flea control for your cat, you’ll find only the best products here.
Natural Dog Products
With our natural dog products you’ll get the positive results without the unwanted negative side effects of drugs. We solve your dogs problems naturally.
Buy With Confidence-30 Day Money Back Guarantee
No Risk-We Give You a Full 30 Days to Make Up Your Mind
Natural Herbal Supplements for the Health of Your Horses, Cats and Dogs
When you buy our herbal products for your pet, you are guaranteed 100% fresh, nutrient-dense, pure ingredients. Herbal Horse Supplements, Natural Cat and Dog supplements that are blended fresh when you order.
- Hand Blended
- Made Fresh the Day they Ship
- Pelletized for Horses
- No Fillers
Our natural herbal blends are proudly made in the USA and contain no fillers, artificial, GMO, or other unnecessary ingredients.
Read more about Alternative Animal here.
- Kidney Cleanse Naturally-Equine Kidney Flush$69.95 – $99.95
- Joint Support Naturally-Horse Joint Supplement$69.95 – $99.95
- Senior Support Naturally-Senior Horse Supplement$69.95 – $99.95
- Liver Cleanse Naturally-Liver Detox for Dogs$34.95 – $44.95
- Liver Cleanse Naturally-Liver Detox for Cats$34.95 – $44.95
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to see results from the herbal supplements for my horse, dog or cat?
While pharmaceuticals are designed to address symptoms, herbal supplements work on the underlying cause to restore balance to the body, relieving symptoms instead of just masking them. How long that takes varies from animal to animal. We recommend at least 30 days to determine the efficacy of the herbs although most customers report results come much quicker.
Will I get faster results if I double the dose of the herbal supplements for my horse, dog or cat?
Not necessarily. We have carefully formulated the dosage for horses, dogs and cats in our herbal supplements for optimum results. However, dosage may need to be adjusted according to the size of the animal, or acute situations. You can safely double the dosage also called a “loading dose” in the beginning if you feel you need to. Once symptoms subside, return to regular, or maintenance dosage recommendation.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Try your best not to, since it’s vital to use the herbs regularly for best results. If you miss a dose of the herbal supplement for your horse, dog or cat, give that dose as soon as you realize it. Or you can safely double the next scheduled dose.