Traditional canine heartworm treatment can be hard on your dog and in some cases the vet advises their traditional heartworm treatment may kill the dog. Most dogs would be extremely stressed and unhappy being confined for 4 to 6 weeks during traditional veterinary heartworm treatment and thus their people would be unhappy seeing their family companion confined as well.
HWF can eliminate heartworms slowly over a period of time allowing your dog’s own immune system to help eliminate canine heartworm from its body. Because natural HWF works slowly your dog does not need to be confined, unlike traditional heartworm treatment which requires confinement. Using HWF your dog can continue to play as he or she normally would, though do not allow your canine companion to overexert such as racing or breeding, until your dog tests negative for heartworm. Within weeks, you may notice an increase in energy and decrease in heartworm symptoms such as coughing and weakness.
HWF is made without Wormwood and Black Walnut. Wormwood has been known to depress the central nervous system and cause mind-altering changes leading to psychosis when used over long periods of time. Black Walnut we found to be an allergen to too many dogs causing hives and other types of allergies. With this information, HWF was developed which, in the long run, may be more beneficial to your dog.
The organic herbs in the HWF™ formula are known to help:
- Repel parasites
- Anti-Microbial properties
- Respiratory system
- Kidney Function
- Reduce inflammation
- Control coughing
- Support and strengthen heart function
- Improve coronary circulation
- Relax and dilate arteries
- Prevent edema (diuretic)
- Cleanse the vessels of parasites
According to Amber Tech’s studies, the natural HWF™ remedy can take 16 to 36 weeks to help your dog overcome heartworms.
Why does it take so long to treat heartworms?
Killing heartworms can be dangerous for your dog. Dead worms can clog small blood vessels causing organs to fail making it imperative that your dog be confined to a small space to try and prevent this from happening when using traditional heartworm treatment. Older or sick dogs may not be able to tolerate traditional veterinary heartworm treatment. That is why Amber Tech’s HWF™ slow method of treatment has it’s benefits, which allows the dog to recover slowly. This method does NOT require your dog to be confined.
It is important to get your heartworm positive dog on a heartworm treatment program as the longer your dog has heartworms, the bigger the risk you are taking for heart, lung, pulmonary arteries, liver, and/or kidney damage.
HeartWorm Free is a natural herbal remedy that contains organic herbs:
- Garlic ~ Helps repel parasites, anti-microbial, stimulates immune system, antioxidant, lowers blood pressure, and overall tonic.
- Black Seed ~ An overall tonic herb known for its effectiveness on the respiratory system, stomach, intestinal tract, kidney, liver, circulatory and immune system. Anti-parasitic.
- Licorice ~ Supports lung tissue, blood cleansing, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, stimulates immune system (immunostimulant).
- Hawthorn ~ Strengthens heart structures and functions (tonic), lowers blood pressure, nutritive, antioxidant.
- Hops ~ Used as a diuretic.
- Sorrel ~ Cleans the vessels of parasites.
- Apricot Pits ~ Contains small amounts of natural occurring cyanide.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract ~ Used for viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. Also rids the body of parasites.
- Flavorings ~ To make it more palatable.
- Alcohol ~ Intensifies the activity of the HWF herbal tincture while acting as a natural preservative.
- Filtered Water.
HeartWorm Free Recommended Use: